Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hey I'm BACK!

I know it's been a while. I even tried deleting this blog. But it's keeping back up. Oh well I'm back! And with my come back I've listed some purposes why this blog exists. That way if I feel stopping again, I can just read it and probably help me bounce back. 


Here are some reasons why this blog exists:
1. To share your thoughts about a movie you just watched.
2. To be a respected movie critic someday.
3. This gives you the reason why you need to spend much for a movie ticket.
4. To promote Filipino Movies.
5. To fight Piracy!
6. To be famous.
7. To beat Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic.


That's it for now. I can always come back here to add more. 


How about you? What do you want from a movie blog? What do you want to see?




-itsmeMikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...